Full-Service Sign Company Since 1957
Piros Signs has a long history of excellence. If you’re from the St. Louis area, then you’ve seen the Piros Signs’s work around town. From the world’s largest Amoco sign located near Forest Park to their handiwork at the Anheuser Busch Brewery, Piros Signs’s history is a part of St. Louis history.
Piros Signs Inc. is also a part of the Brand family history. Now on the third generation of Brands, the Piros Signs team consists of industry professionals with a lifetime of experience.
Dedicated to providing excellence in customer service with superior signage.
As the owners and operators at Piros Signs, the Brand family took a small sign-painting company and turned it into a full-service sign company.
Now, more than 60 years later, Piros Signs proudly produces and installs signage across the nation. Piros Signs works with customers both near and far, sending the Piros Signs team to make sure every project runs smoothly. The focus is to provide the best signage on time and within budget. One of the projects they are most proud of is the installation and setup of the largest video display in the world. The halo display is at the Atlanta Falcons’ stadium where the Piros Signs team spent several weeks installing it.
As with the halo display and other signage installs, Piros Signs’s team of highly qualified installers went to the customer to finish a process that started months prior with concept design and planning. The project was coordinated by one of Piros Signs’s experienced project managers who stuck with the customer from beginning to end providing the best customer service through continuity of service.
This level of care is applied to every job, no matter the size. Whether you need a neon sign or a Daktronics video display or something in between, contact Piros Signs to experience their customer care for yourself.
Curious to know what the team has been up to recently? Check the blog to see the latest projects. As for notable projects, Piros Signs has many favorite projects. But here are a few that you might recognize:
- Anheuser Busch Eagle—animated neon flying eagle
- Anheuser Busch Brewery St. Louis signature Budweiser letters
- Busch Stadium electronics display revision
- Atlanta Falcons electronic halo video display—largest video display in the world
- Scottrade Center Daktronics scoreboard
- Original installer of The Dome at America’s Center exterior and partial interior installation signage & displays
- SLU Arena Daktronics scoreboard & video display
- Lumiere Casino electronics pylon display
- Ameristar Hotel signage
- River City Casino signage
- St. Louis Blues preferred sign vendor
- University of Missouri football, soccer, baseball, track & field stadium scoreboard & video display
- University of Illinois—Champagne football stadium scoreboard & video display
- McDonald’s preferred sign vendor
- Historic “Big” Amoco sign along Highway 40
- Thompson Coburn signage
- Wells Fargo St. Louis headquarters signage
Piros Signs is proud to continually produce new and innovative signage that highlights their customers’ brand in a memorable and timeless way. Connect with your fans and customers through high-quality signage and displays.
Did you know Piros Signs has completed more hi-rise installations than all other St. Louis sign companies combined? Piros Signs’s team is highly qualified for any signage project. As one of the few signage companies to still have artistic craftsmen that manufacture custom neon signage as well as neon repair, Piros Signs’s team puts their skills and experience to work for their customers to provide high-quality work that’s focused on the fine details that make a difference.
- More hi-rise installations than all other St. Louis sign companies combined
- In-house Matthews acrylic polyurethane paint system (ultra low VOC paint)
- Trained installers for LED display systems (Daktronics boards and more)
- Fully-licensed electrical contractors
- Fully UL listed manufacturing shop
- Recognized and experienced permit & variance personnel
- Rappelling installers for hi-rise work
- 12 cranes & 3 bucket trucks reaching 47 to 168 feet high
- Experienced sign & lighting service department
- OSHA compliant
- In-house design department
- In-house vinyl graphics and large-format digital printing
- In-house state-of-the art neon manufacturing plant
- Union sign erectors, sign painters, and graphic designers
- In-house CNC router
- Fully experienced management team
- Certified welders
- 2 excavators with auger attachments, 2 skid steers and 2 dump trucks to excavate most of our footings and foundations to provide out customers with better service and prevent delays waiting on subcontractors
- We are affiliated with IBEW Local #1, 309, 649, & Sign Painter Local 774
- Sign associations we are members of WSA, ISA, Tri-State
Meet the Team
David Brand, the president of Piros Signs, has been working in the industry since he was old enough to sweep floors. He started out young at Piros Signs with his parents. He became the president in 1989. Since then, he has focused on building a business focused on its customers and employees. David was joined in the business in 1993 by his wife Cyndy who is the vice president of Piros Signs.
David and Cyndy’s children are grown and a part of the business as well. David Brand Jr. is the General Manager at Piros. He works alongside his brothers Chris and Jason who are the operations manager and installation manager respectively. Their sister, Caitlin Brand, takes care of invoicing and assisting Cyndy manage the office and administrative duties.
The Brands are just a small part of the team. They each work together to provide the best customer service, focusing on quality signage that’s safe, reliable, and built to last.